Attending and planning an Exhibition or Conference can be a daunting task for anybody tasked to arrange the smooth flowing from start to finish. From arranging the transport through to building / dismantling the equipment on time and returning the equipment to base.
We are specialists within this field and have a wide range of experience and a repertoire of satisfied clients ranging from Costs Lawyers, Medical Consultants through to the world renowned NHS.
How our unique service works:
- We collect your materials / exhibition equipment from your own offices and transport these to the venue in our own vehicles.
- Once at the venue, the display stand is constructed and marketing materials displayed according to your specifications ready for the Conference start.
- Once the Conference has finished, all material and display stands are collected and returned to the clients office.
- This service is uniform, and same whether we are in a cold Manchester in November or a balmy Barcelona in June.
- All practice is carried out by our trained, security vetted personnel in our own dedicated vehicles.
- To hear how we can help you and your business save time and money yet at the same time providing a unique ‘all bases covered’ experience, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Here is a photograph detailing the complete setup of an exhibition display we recently constructed. The display was built, TV frame erected, installed and tested, lights tested and the surrounding area cleaned and tidied.
AvMA Annual Conference – June 2017 – Leeds Armouries Hall
Below we have the complete setup of an exhibition display we constructed. The display was built, media displayed, lights tested and the surrounding area cleaned and tidied.
APIL Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Conference – June 2017 – Chesford Grange Hotel
Below we have another example of an exhibition display we constructed. The display was built, lights tested and again the surrounding area cleaned and tidied.
ILC Motor Claims Conference – July 2017 – Ricoh Arena, Coventry